The Style In-Cup Drinks Vending Machine
by Darenth MJS
* This price does not include VAT, which will be added during final checkout where applicable.
Coin operated (electronic, accepts all coins). Ideal for a small to medium size business. Cups are dispensed by pressing for the desired selection. Move the cup along - water and sugar are added separately. Price includes standard Coin operation (standard electronic, accepts all coins). Delivery and installation is also included (>Learn more).
- Optional Base Cabinet
- Standard Electronic Coin Mechanism included
- 5 Selections
- 305 Drink Capacity
Dimensions: W780mm x H890mm x D470mm
Lease Rental Options
The Style is available on a 5-year lease rental:
- £11.50+VAT per week
- Free delivery to site and installation
- Uses 73mm Incup Drinks
Need a brochure - Style Brochure.pdf
- Base Service Cabinet - Sets the machine at the right height and are lockable for storage of spare ingredients. Price - £335.00*. 5 Year Lease Rental - £1.80* per week (If added to original cost of machine).
- Change-Giving Coin Mech - Replaces the standard coin mechanism which is included in the above prices. Accepts all coins and gives change. For Refresh 700, 1400, Style 5, 1066 Auto, only. Price - £495.00*. 5 Year Lease Rental - £2.65* per week (If added to original cost of machine).
- Chiller Module - Fitted inside the machine and enables the delivery of chilled water or cold still drinks. Price - £495.00*. 5 Year Lease Rental - £2.65* per week.
- I-Key Cashless System - Enables staff or guests the facility of a pre-determined amount of free drinks. For example 4 free drinks are allocated each day, any further drinks that are required are paid for using the coin mechanism. Price - £170.00*. 5 Year Lease Rental - £0.90* per week (If added to original cost of machine).
- I-Keys - For above cashless system. Price £6.95* per key.
Please contact us for further information on our lease rental options.
Initial 12 Months Warranty on Parts. The vast majority of technical issues can be easily rectified over the telephone, simply contact us. In the unlikely event that an engineer Call Out is required a charge of £90.00* is made which includes the first quarter hour on site, thereafter time spent is charged at £1 per minute. Our engineers are fully trained and have many years of experience, therefore rest assured that time spent repairing a machine is kept to the absolute minimum. After 12 months a charge for parts will be made if required.
Don't want to order online?
It's easy to order our products and begin saving money for your business:
- Order by opening an account with Pioneer Vending.
- Order and pay by telephone. Call us on 01225 819999.
- Discounts are available for orders in excess of 10 cases. Please contact us for details.